Hot Job: AIMS Next Einstein Forum is hiring a Program Manager-Welcome to Stevo’s Portal: Here you will be updated with Genuine and Real Opportunities and Jobs Vacancies and much more-See Details below
Deadline; May 21, 2021
The Next Einstein Forum is seeking to hire a Program Manager. This is a full-time opportunity based at AIMS Secretariat, Kigali-Rwanda. The Program Manager Community of Scientists, AIMS Global Network, will join a high-energy team focused on sharing success stories and scaling up impact. As the Manager of this new role, you will ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of its various programs and activities including managing the Community of Scientists, Entrepreneurship and Innovation portfolio.
Led by the Director of AIMS Industry Initiative, you will actively contribute to the development and implementation of concept notes for new initiatives, manage the process of selection of NEF Ambassadors and NEF Fellows, work closely with the leadership of the Community of Scientists to implement the approved work plan of the Community of Scientists. You are also responsible to engage with key partners (Public and private sector, NGO’s) both nationally and internationally to build mutually beneficial partnerships, advocating strategies to accelerate the NEF work.
As the ideal candidate, you will play an active role in all fundraising activities, create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management, identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails etc., organize targeted fundraising events/ tours, research partners, identify key players and generate interest, collaborate with senior management to align their internal goals with new and existing partner relationships, represent the Department at meetings and events and prepare financial and narrative reports according to partner requirements.
- Master’s Degree in STEM field or related field and at least 3 years of project management.
- Management skills required, demonstrate organizational skills and strong commitment to learning.
- Experience working on program development, particularly related to science and innovation.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, administrative writing and creative writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Strong writing skills, particularly developing concept notes and producing quality reports.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, flexible, intellectually curious and creative.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a high paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and achieve results on required deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other applications).
- Professional knowledge in fluently using online applications including Google Apps, SharePoint, Skype, Teams, Zoom and other applications.
- Experience managing a scientific journal is an asset.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Exposure to online platforms including social media.
Applications will be accepted until May 21, 2021. Should no feedback be received from AIMS-NEI within four weeks of your submission, kindly accept that your application will not be further pursued. AIMS-NEI reserves the right not to make an appointment at its sole discretion.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Next Einstein Forum.